I have modified my process for getting the laundry done to accommodate my helpful puppy. Here is the new process:
- Take clothing off and place them in the hamper upstairs.
- Collect the pieces of clothing Elsie brings downstairs while we are at work.
- Place into the washer.
- On Fridays, you will notice the washer is full.
- Turn on the washer.
- Put in detergent.
- Throw into dryer once washing cycle is down.
- Navigate the dog maze before the laundry room.
- Get laundry out.
- Fold laundry. Put up laundry.
- Wear clothing.
This is an awesome method. I don’t have to make several trips to get the laundry from the hamper upstairs. I just collect them from the living room, which is near the laundry room.
How lucky am I to have such an awesome helper?